Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Workin' It Wednesdays: Spring Cleaning


Today is Workin' It Wednesday and I'm joining Shay and Erika to talk about spring cleaning!  

This topic has been on my mind a lot lately.  I've been going through our home cleaning, organizing, and donating unneeded items for the past several weeks, and it feels amazing!  I've been able to let go of some things that I would have normally held onto in the past, and I haven't missed a single thing.  It is easier to keep our home in order when we have less stuff to manage.


Last month I listened to The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up on Audible and it had some great tips.  I want to surround my family with things that bring us joy.  Things that we don't really love or need can go.  Buh-bye.  With every category that I can think of (clothes, shoes, home decor, books, and on and on), I'd rather have a few items that I love than a lot that I'm rather indifferent about.  

Unstuffed is another book on my list that I'm wanting to read.  The subtitle is Decluttering Your Home, Mind & Soul.  I'm assuming this books goes more in depth on decluttering your mind and soul, but it's amazing how just decluttering our home gives peace to my mind and soul and helps me to think and breathe a little easier.  Looking forward to reading this one.


Of course we can't talk about spring cleaning without talking about Norwex!!!  I have been using Norwex products to clean my whole home for almost seven years now.  And Norwex has so many must have personal care items as well.  What drew me to Norwex is that their products are safe for my family and the environment AND they work!!  It is so simple and quick to clean with Norwex!


To check out the Norwex catalog, click HERE!  And to place an order, click HERE!  Please email me at ellingson.angela@gmail.com with any questions!

Happy spring everyone!!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Another Norwex fan! Their products are amazing and I love that I don't have to worry about running out because I can just use the cloths over and over again. When I had a Swiffer, I never used it because I kept forgetting to buy more of the pads.

    ReplyDelete