Friday, July 6, 2018

December's Little Moments

I couldn't love her more!!  Look at my sweet baby hold my finger while she drinks her strawberry grape smoothie. 💕

The Murrays came over to play!  Emma and Allie are the sweetest little friends!

Shopping for furniture for our new home!

Head stands!

These two were all bundled and ready to play in the snow!

My precious first baby.  I went to check on her before I went to sleep and she had her bear tucked in next to her.  Please stay little forever...

morning snuggles

🎶 Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters... 🎵

Ladies night Christmas party at Monica's!  So fun!

Precious little girl playing princesses.


Bedtime stories.  She is so sweet!


Clara made lots of Christmas treats with her Girl Scout troop.  She loves Girl Scouts and she loves baking and decorating, so she was one happy camper!


I love when I get one-on-one time with my girl!

We got home and remembered we meant to take a picture with all of Clara's treats.  So fun!


Daddy telling Emma to "stick to the wall."  Oh the giggles!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment