Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Heather & Haddie Jo's Baby Showers

We celebrated the birth of my niece Haddie Jo with a baby shower on November 7th.  My sweet Grandpa Bisson would have been 100 years old that day.  So it was an extra special day and it was so nice to be with my Grandma on his birthday.  My mom took care of the food and games while I was in charge of the invitations and decorations.  Thanks so much to my aunt Beth for opening her beautiful home and hosting and thanks to my other aunts that contributed to the shower expenses.  Love my family!

I decided on a pink and grey color scheme.






I picked out these Gerber daisies and my aunt Elizabeth offered to pay for them.  We used them for decoration at the shower, but then we brought them to my Grandpa's gravesite after the shower for his birthday.


Heather's mom, sister-in-law, and nephew and niece joined us. :)


4 generations <3

sweet Kierstyn holding Haddie

Clara holding her cousin for the first time! :)  She wasn't quite sure when we visited the hospital or when we brought them supper, but she sure looks proud here!

the whole crew


getting ready to start the games

my beautiful cousin Katie with Haddie

sweet pea






Clara & Kierstyn

my lovely cousin Laura getting her baby fix ;)


Clara and Ava :)



We love our Grandma!


These pictures of Haddie Jo with her Great-Grandma Bisson are priceless!





Grandma, my mom, my kiddos, Elizabeth, and I brought the flowers out to Grandpa's gravesite after the shower and we sang him happy birthday. :)




I had the urge to just lay down where my Grandpa was buried.  He was so special to me and I miss him so much.  My mom picked up my camera and snapped this picture.  Happy 100th birthday Grandpa!

The weekend before, Mom, Clara and I went to Heather and Haddie's shower for her side of family and friends.


Clara carried all the gifts over to the table for Heather to open. :)  She's such a good helper.









No comments:

Post a Comment