Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Smiles

Emma JOY

Smiling at her silly daddy

play date at the park June 9th


1, 2, 3 little loves


It is so fun to see Clara learning to pump her legs as she swings.  Such a big little girl.

first pool day of the summer



Emma napped on me in my shade the whole time.  We didn't actually get in the pool with her.

Clara looked adorable in her swimmer's cap keeping her forehead owie dry.

Davey loves jumping in!

My little morning sunshine is so smiley in the morning when she wakes up.




auntie Jenna got home from Hawaii and finally got to meet Emma

Clara wants to hold Emma all. the. time.  Davey wants to hold her a lot too.  I need to get more pictures of Davey holding her.


pure sunshine

Adorable.  Both of them.


smiley

I found these two playing in the closet.  Love their imaginations. 

I love her face!


I walked by and saw David and Clara had their babies tucked in. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment