Saturday, December 3, 2016

The Nutcracker

Clara and I went to The Nutcracker on Thursday evening!  We love this tradition so much and it is for sure one of our favorite nights of the year.  She gets so excited and we both love every minute.  I just love to watch Clara watch the ballet.  It's a magical night.

Here we are at The Nutcracker last year!

All ready to go!

My sweet aunt Teresa gave the girls this beautiful shawl when Emma was born.  She got it in Clara's size and then Emma can grow into it.  Clara LOVED getting to wear it.




We met some of our favorite friends there!  Jessica and Amelia got tickets with us and it was extra fun to experience the night together!



Ready for the show to begin!

As the lights dimmed Clara very excitedly exclaimed, "it's starting, it's starting!" in her tiny sweet voice which made our neighbors all smile.  I absolutely love watching The Nutcracker, but I imagine it's even more magical to a child.

I had to snap a picture of one of my favorite dances.  So beautiful and stunning!  I feel like it just gets better and better as the show goes on.

at intermission having the best time

We ran into several friends including Katie and Celia!  Such a fun night!  We already can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment