Monday, August 31, 2015

Lady A Concert

My amazing, awesome, thoughtful friend Jessie invited Michael and me to a Lady Antebellum, Hunter Hayes, and Sam Hunt concert July 24th.  Her sweet, generous sister Kelly had her company's box for the night and let us join them.  We had the best time.  Michael and I have been wanting to go to a concert forever and it was even more fun to go with friends.  Thanks to my brother Daniel for taking care of our kiddos so we could go. :)

Chutes and Ladders with my little handsome guy

Little Explorers preschool fun



So fun!




So happy to have Jessie and Ressa back home!

Love these Soye ladies!













Found these three sound asleep when we got home.  Go uncle Daniel!

I guess Davey was whimpering a little so big sis snuggled him to sleep. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment