Saturday, December 3, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

We headed 3 hours north to Grandpa and Grandma Ellingson's home for Thanksgiving!

Grandma had cookies all ready to decorate.


I had to keep my tradition going (inspired by my cousin Laura) of taking a picture of my babies by the turkey on their first Thanksgiving.  Emma is 7 months old.

Here's Davey at 2 months. <3

And here's Clara at 11 months. :)  She was a little concerned about the situation, ha!

sweet baby's first Thanksgiving


SO MUCH to be thankful for!

Poor little Emmy work up with a cold Thanksgiving morning, but she's a trooper.



Great-grandma Kann and Emma :)

Emma's 1st Thanksgiving meal = squash from aunt Leslie's garden



Michael took the kids out to play in the snow in the afternoon.  There's a perfect little hill right by the house.




I stole this picture from auntie Em.  So precious!  Such a great Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment