Friday, August 11, 2017

Summer Happenings

my little first baseman 💙

bike ride to the pool with my three favorites

Michael's company hosted a picnic at the Canaries game July 27th.  Our crew loves baseball!

Our sweet friend Melissa offered to take our kiddos so we could go on an 11th anniversary date.  We had the best time having supper on the patio at Bracco, getting ice cream at Stensland's and going for a walk along the river on the bike trail.



Davey came running up to me super excited and said he knew a great way to make money to help us buy a house... a lemonade stand!  How sweet can he be?!  So the next day we had a lemonade stand and they sold their whole pitcher of lemonade.  (Obviously we put their money in their piggy banks.)

Emma loves going down elephant slide at the pool!

Michael and I led preschool at church the Sunday before last.  I had to snap a picture of this adorable crew.

T-ball is life lately and we are loving it.

We cheered Daddy on for his last regular season game.


Clara playing pitcher

Emma loves all of these "babies."  She says "baby" in the sweetest little voice.

When I was staying with my sweet grandma a few months before she went home to be with the Lord, she asked me if I thought she was going to live to be 100.  I smiled and said, "I won't be surprised if you do."  She laughed and said, "I won't be either."  So wish we could celebrate with you today Grandma!  Happy 100th birthday!  We love and miss you so much!!!




The kids have been doing lots of mixing of various ingredients lately and having an absolute messy blast.  The first day I let them do this Davey said, "this is so much fun!" 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment