Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Garth Brooks Concert

September 22nd Michael and I got to join his sisters for a Garth Brooks concert!  His sister Leslie ended up with extra tickets and we were so thrilled when they asked us if we'd like to go with them.  It was so much fun to go with Leslie and Emily especially because this was, I believe, their 5th time to see Garth in concert in as many different cities in the past 3 years!

Grandma and Grandpa offered to take care of the kiddos so we could go to the concert.  So grateful!

Found our seats behind the stage!


Had to take one more picture to try and show off my adorable cowboy boots! 

My hot date!


Ready for the show!

opener and back up singer Karyn Rochelle

Then Scotty McCreery gave a surprise performance!  I had Five More Minutes in my head for days after this.  So good.


the one and only





Trisha Yearwood was so good!  Loved seeing her perform.


This was such a fun night!  Thanks again Leslie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment