Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Soccer Mom

Well.  Life has gotten crazy busy again, so I'm trying to catch up on pictures from the past few weeks.

Emma is 17 months and still the star of the show around here.  My two big ones still both want to be the first to hold her after she wakes up in the morning.

Can you tell they're my kids?  Clara set up these chairs and asked me to take a picture of them.  Ha!

This one.  She is so curious, adventurous, and gets into everything!  Oh, but she's cute!

Davey and Clara had their first ever soccer games September 9th!  I'm officially a soccer mom. 😉

Davey's not shy about it.  He gets right in the action.



So fun!

Getting a ride in the diaper box.

Clara missed the second week of dance so she could attend her friend Sophie's birthday party, so she ended up getting a private lesson for her makeup lesson.  It was a wonderful experience!!


I heard some giggles and turned around to see this guy with my blardigan on (blanket/cardigan).  Cutie!!

after soccer week 2

I went to the most beautiful wedding shower for my friend Megan.  It was so stunning and detailed.  So excited for her and Jim!

We play with Haddie Jo just about every week at the park while Clara practices soccer, and then Clara joins in the fun when she's done.  I love this time catching up with my brother, too.

That's all the randoms of life a few weeks back.  Next up, Davey turns FIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment