Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Our Home & Avery's 2nd Birthday

We closed on our new home November 2nd!  We looked for a very long time and we are so glad we waited for this gem.  It feels so good to feel settled and home!

I got a house for my birthday!  Moving day was also my 33rd birthday. :)

So happy for my littles to have a beautiful, big yard for the rest of their childhood.



Grandma Ann came to play!

One of Emma's favorite things about our new home is watching all of the squirrels in the big trees!

Girl knows how to rock a pair of shades.

Avery's 2nd birthday party was at Grandma Ann's.  Unfortunately all of my kiddos weren't feeling well, so I just snuck away for a bit to help celebrate Avery.

Daddy knows how to get the smiles.

Cuteness.


Happy birthday sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment