Thursday, June 14, 2018

Sweet Little Moments

I'm finally going to try to play some catch up on pictures.  I love the feeling of having my pictures gone through and the best ones picked out and organized!  Right now I'm months and months behind and my pictures feel like a hot mess.  So, here's to prioritizing time to work on something I love!

These pictures are some sweet little moments from the end of September until early October 2017.

We loved cheering Davey and Clara on at their soccer games this past fall!  They both loved playing and want to do it again sometime.

Davey played on a little field and had no problem getting in the mix on day one.  Clara was one of the younger/littler ones on her soccer team, and it was so fun to watch her confidence grow each week.

We love our morning walks/bike rides together.

On this day the kids and I went on a secret mission (while Daddy was at work) to check out Good Earth State Park as a potential spot to have a surprise 40th birthday party for Michael a few weeks later. :)  Clara and Davey were amazing at keeping the surprise a secret!  Pretty impressive for 5- and 6-year-olds.

Clara made an alphabet scroll. :)

I love my little baking helpers!  Apple Crisp sounds so good right now!  I mean, but really, does it ever not sound good? ;)



Emma just hanging out with Daddy

We had so much fun celebrating Miriam's 2nd birthday! 



my cool dude

These are my favorite moments to capture.  So precious.

My sweet, silly girl!  I just love her little face.

OK, next up, Pumpkin Festival! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment