Sunday, February 22, 2015

Life Lately: February Week 3

my cuties before church last Sunday


My cousin Andrew, his wife Susan and their 3 (soon to be 4!) kids are moving to Budapest, Hungary in a few days as missionaries.  It's sad to see them go, but amazing to watch them live out the calling God has given them.  Please keep them in your prayers!

They love their daddy and I'm not sure there is anything I love more then watching him be an amazing daddy and love them so well.

We had a picnic supper one night this week.

All of Clara's dreams came true when baby Natalie came over on Wednesday!  As they were leaving Clara basically told me she wants us to go get a baby Natalie.  Like we can just go to the store and pick a baby Natalie off the shelf.  If only it were that easy! ;)

buddies Noah & Davey playing cars

Clara built cars for her Paw Patrol friends.

We took this picture to send to Daddy at work of his princess playing dress up.

more Paw Patrol vehicles

We had so much fun having the Bartz family over for supper Friday night.  Of course Celia and Clara wanted to play dress up.  Such sweeties!

I visited my precious Grandma twice this past week.  I cherish any time I get with her and her home is definitely one of my happy places.  She's filled it with so much love!

Super dad Michael had Sam and Stella over for the morning while I was at my Grandma's Saturday.

cuties in pajamas

love my snuggle bear


No comments:

Post a Comment