Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Baby Showers

My mom, sister Jenna, and sister-in-law Gabby threw me and baby girl a sweet little impromptu shower April 1st while Jenna was home visiting for a few days.  It was so good to be with the girls in my immediate family and a few close friends and celebrate my new baby girl.

my first baby <3

Brandi & Jessica
I love these girls so much!

my sweet friend Mary
She has been like a second mom to me for many years.  It meant so much to have her there.


Love this!  Three baby girl cousins will all be born within 6 months of each other!  They are going to have so much fun growing up together.

all the Pike girls

Love these girls!

can't forget about the two sweet boys

The punch and food was delish!


Sweet Avery!  Michael was playing photographer and he did such a good job!







Miss Haddie Jo


auntie Jenna & Haddie




Clara loves the "rainbow" dress from Mary. :)

And my mom got an ice cream cake!  The best!


Then on the 5th I met all of my life group girls at Olive Garden for a little baby shower.  These girls mean so much to me and are amazing friends!




38 weeks!

This little handsome guy was sitting across from me. <3

Such a fun night of laughter celebrating baby girl.  Thank you all so much for everything!

Abigail has started a tradition of creating each pregnant mama (6 of us in less than a year!) in our group an amazing painting that we all put our thumb prints on.  She is so talented!  I love it so much!

Then this past Friday the 8th my mom took my lifelong friend Jessie and me out for a little shower lunch at Johnny Carinos. :)


our sweet girls ~ Clara & Miriam

So sweet of my mama!

And this girl does not mess around with pasta! :)

I'm so thankful to have all of these amazing family and friends who have spoiled me and baby girl these past few weeks and made me feel so loved as we wait for baby #3 to arrive... any day now!





No comments:

Post a Comment