Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Life Lately


Two cuties waiting for their Mama to get home to surprise her on her 30th birthday March 29th!


Happy 30th beautiful Melissa!

our life group girls and kiddos

Grandma, Jenna, and Zachy came to watch Clara's ballet class. :)

34 & 38 weeks with two baby girls

family date to the zoo April 3rd







All of Davey's dreams came true when our friend offered to sell us their train table super cheap! :)



I got these next two photos off of Michael's phone.  He loves his superheroes!

This picture made me laugh so hard...  Who looks a little out of place in this line up? ;)

One of my besties had a baby girl April 7th!  We love you already Allie Theresa!


We've been meaning to take the kids to Chuck E. Cheese for Davey's No-More-Diapers party for about 6 months.  We finally made it Monday night.




my beautiful ballerina

Clara had performance night for dance class last night so I got to go in the studio and watch!  It was so much fun!  Watching her dance is seriously one of my favorite things to do.  #proudmama











No comments:

Post a Comment