Sunday, May 15, 2016

First Few Days Home

Our first few days home from the hospital were heavenly!  First of all, it felt incredible to sleep in my own bed!  And we were all just so in love with our new baby girl.  Michael took a week off work and it was so wonderful just to be together as a family.  I savored every moment of newborn snuggles and Michael was there to take the "big" kids outside to play.  It was bliss.

first morning home :)

Davey brought out Clara's dolly and kept saying, "Who's the real Emma?" haha


Clara couldn't get enough of her baby sister.


newborn baby snuggle heaven

my heart is so full


Oh, she is yummy!


first tub bath ~ 3 days old



those eyes... <3


Emma and me in our favorite spot.  I always wanted a rocking recliner with my first two babes and we finally got one a week before Emma was born.  It's love.

Clara is such a little mommy, so helpful and sweet.


Grandma, Grandpa & Emily came to meet Emma the Friday after she was born. :)  Four days old!



She is such a smiley sleeper! <3




THREE grandbabies!


so bright eyed


<3


No comments:

Post a Comment