Sunday, October 23, 2016

Fall Snuggles + Emma is 6 Months

I love how life slows down in the fall.  We're still plenty busy, but there is a little more time just to be and enjoy life together.  I have lots of bigger projects I'm hoping to accomplish this fall and winter, but mostly I just want to be intentional about not hurrying through each day and being in the moment with the ones I love most.

We shopped till we dropped for picture clothes at the mall on Native American/Columbus Day.  Yay for sales!  Clara and Davey got a special treat along the way. :)



These snuggley sisters love each other so much.  I feel like Emma's lips and lashes aren't quite as dark as Clara's, but they really do look a lot alike.

My joy baby girl loves to play and discover.  She tries to get everything within reach.  She pivots all around and scoots herself backwards.  She can sit on her own, but needs to be spotted for when she looses her balance.  She rolls from her tummy to her back and can *almost* roll from her back to her tummy.  It's going to happen any day.  She gets almost all the way over, but she can't figure out how to get past her bottom arm and eventually just rolls back to her back. :)

Bath time is a favorite for this sweet pea!  Splashing is so so fun!

The kids and I had some fun after Davey's haircut one day.  We got Flyboy Donuts for the first time, went to the park, and then went and played at the Murrays' house.


hi from baby Emma

Emma just hanging out with Daddy.  She loves her silly Dada.

Clara and Davey had so much fun at our neighbor Benjamin's Angry Birds 6th birthday party last Saturday.  Such a fun party, Lindsay!

I love finding evidence of my littles playing around our home.  Yes, the constant cleaning up gets old, but the sweet, innocent, creative fun they have makes it so worth it!

Emma Joy is 6 months old already!  Oh my goodness, I am so in love with this sweet baby girl!  I am so thankful I get to be her mama.


15 pounds 15 ounces
25 3/4 inches

just hanging out in the chair together :)

I have been meaning to get a picture of the sweet girl holding onto her toes, so I finally snapped this on my phone the other night.  I'll have to try to get a better one on my good camera sometime soon.  Love this sweet little ball of baby.

sugar and spice and everything nice

little mommy Clara

snuggles with Daddy after work

Clara and Davey love including Emma in their playing and didn't want her to miss out on their picnic. :)


play date with the sweet Bartz kiddos

She's got buns, hun!  This yummy little squeezey one was about to take a bath and I just had to have this goodness captured.

Here she is trying to roll over.  Almost!

This sweet little boy was all snuggled up napping with Sissy's blanket and ducky. :)

Clara made her first book for school.  It's 6 pages of leaf rubbings in all of the fall colors labeled with the type of leaf on each page.  She was so proud! :)  And I couldn't be more proud of this sweet kindergartener.



SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment