Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Haddie Jo's 1st Birthday Party

We celebrated my sweet niece Haddie Jo's first birthday October 22nd at my brother and sister-in-law's home!

Ready to party!

The party decorations were super cute!  You know I love a good themed party.  Haddie's was, of course, froggies!

The "big" one-year-old!

Haddie and Emma are half birthday cousins!  Emma turned 6 months on the 18th of October and Haddie turned 1 year. :)

Clara loves her baby cousin.



Love my brother Billy and our baby girls!





It was so good to see Grandma Ann!




Pin the kiss on the frog!  How cute is that?!

Even the adults got to play!

Um, can someone please tell me how Zachary got to be as tall as Michael?  Life goes by way too fast!






Love this picture my mom took!  Such a happy day!

We will be celebrating Avery's birthday this coming weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment