Saturday, April 8, 2017

Fire Station, Bikes and Ladies' Night

Last weekend was such a great weekend!!  

Friday morning we met our Little Explorers friends at a fire station and the kiddos loved it.  The firemen were all so great with the kids.  Such an honor for them to take time out of their day for us.  Heroes.

Davey wasn't afraid to ask questions. 😊


They got to check out the inside of a fire truck!





That afternoon Michael took Clara's training wheels off!  She's been asking for awhile and we've been waiting for it to get nice out.

Daddy ran back and forth down the sidewalk with her. 💕  She did not want him to let go though.


The next morning I had a training for Norwex and Michael sent me a video of Clara riding all by herself!  I could hardly believe it.  I thought there would be lots more practicing up and down the sidewalk, but I guess she really was ready!

It was so fun to get home and watch her go!  She was so proud and happy.  Heart full.


I asked her how in the world had we just taken her training wheels off yesterday and today you're already riding on your own?!  She immediately said, "it's because Daddy told me he believes in me."  I mean.  Heart explosion.


Saturday night some of my favorite girls Brandi and Jessica and me when to Ladies' Night at a local church.  It was so much fun!

Loved meeting up with my aunt and cousins!

And my friend Karin, too!

Comedian John Crist was hilarious!!!  Seriously so funny!

I loved getting to hear Lysa Terkeurst speak!  I'm reading her newest book Uninvited right now and it's so good!

We got Davey a bike after church on Sunday!  We headed straight to the park!



This is Davey's first big boy bike and I'd say he loves it!  Don't you remember that feeling of riding a bike as a kid?  It's like you're flying!  So fun.


 It was a pretty windy day so I kept this little sweet pea snuggled up with mama in our ring sling.

Sunday evening Emma took her first solo steps behind the push walker.

Big sister Clara was there to spot her.  This baby is so loved!

Sunday night I met up with these beautiful friends to celebrate Melissa's birthday!  Talking and laughing with friends is so good for my soul!  So thankful to know these amazing ladies!


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment