Friday, March 28, 2014

randoms

Here are pictures from the past week and a half.  I'm sad I didn't take any pictures when we got together with Jillian, Cherish and our six kids last Wednesday.   We must have been having too much fun! :)

Play date with Amelia & Will last Monday!  Clara & Amelia played dress up.

They also loved dancing and marching to the music.

Baby Will is such a joy boy!

Finally playing outside!!

This girl is good at the rock wall.



Davey checking out Clara's trike.  I'm sure he will learn to ride it this summer once Clara has a bike!

Silly Daddy made them snowballs right when we got home from life group last Tuesday.


Davey is 18 months old!  He is so capable and smart but is still my little baby at the same time.  He's also quite dangerous to himself because he's not afraid of anything and loves to climb as high as he can get.  I came up with a list of all the words I can think of that he says at this point…  Mama, Dada, Sissy, cheese, juice, milk, no, uh oh, num num, ball, night night, baby, hot, tick tock, yay, yeah, woah, there he is; lots of animal sounds including meow, neh, roar, moo, and arf arf; and he signs "more" :)

Sunday we had a family movie date and watched Frozen!  Clara LOVED it and wants to watch it on repeat.  She loves all the music and has memorized several lines to many of the songs.  Just imagine her cute little voice singing, "Do you want to build a snowman?  Ride our bikes around the halls?"  So precious.

Davey, Clara, Amelia & Brecken

Wednesday we had friends over to grill.  Love these ladies!

the girls and their dollies

My beautiful baker wanted to make something, so we did.


And she wonders why I don't let her paint every time she wants to… ;)

And here are a few pictures of my precious babies sleeping over these past two weeks.  There is just something about watching them sleep that reminds me how little they really are and how grateful I am to be their mama.



No comments:

Post a Comment