Sunday, May 10, 2015

Our week + Mother's Day

Our sweet boy playing on the deck Monday

Tuesday we had a playdate with the Christoffers and Fedders and ended up running into my mom, sister and youngest brother on his 5th grade field trip.  We tagged along for the second part of his field trip to the zoo.  I was telling Davey how his Grandpa Ellingson milked cows with his dad when he was growing up.  You can tell he's a natural. :)




So fun to be with Zach on his field trip. :)

playing with our neighbor friends

Wednesday we went to "R" is for Raccoon at The Outdoor Campus. :)


Davey did all the puzzles over and over Thursday.

We made thumbprint flower Mother's Day cards for all the grandmas and great-grandmas and got them in the mail Thursday.  Clara's pink, Davey's orange.

never a dull moment :)


Friday we rode bikes and went to the park.



We also finger painted crowns.

:)

Saturday we met my family for supper at BWW to celebrate Billy's birthday. :)

I am so grateful to be their mama!  They came into my room this morning wishing me a Happy Mother's Day in their sweet little voices and Daddy followed with a yummy breakfast. Then they brought me in the world's biggest Mother's Day card they made. :)  So sweet!

We're just going to pretend these two pictures are one really good one. ;)




It's hard to see here but Michael traced them and Clara wrote out their names below where Michael wrote them.  So precious.

I painted Clara's fingernails and toenails tonight...

and she treated me to a mani/pedi for Mother's Day as well... haha :)  Love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment