Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Happy Birthday to Me!

This past Friday was my 32nd birthday!  I love birthdays.  I love celebrating people and making them feel loved.  I love making decorations and throwing themed parties.  I love the intentional time together, and the slowing down of life.  And hey, it's not too bad when I'm the one being spoiled either. ;)

Michael let me sleep in and then made us all a yummy brunch.  Then we played lots of games with the "big" kids while Emma napped.

My three favorite gifts.


They made me all sorts of creative presents.  So so sweet!

Oh my heart, I love this silly boy.

And this sweet girl, too.  She is so thoughtful.



I love Emma's face in this picture.  And the sweet big siblings are holding her hands to keep her safe from the candles.  My crew made me a ice cream cake!  Yes, please.

#couldnotwishformore

Clara and Davey REALLY wanted to go bowling at Scheels to celebrate.

Davey and I rode the ferris wheel.  He's waving to his sisters. :)

They were so excited to bowl!




I can't forget this sweet man.  He is so good to me!

Then I got to go out for supper to Spezia with three of my favorites.  It is so refreshing to my soul to have mama time with friends.  In true Happy Hour fashion, we talked about the big things in life, the little things in life, and everything in between.  Love you ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment