Monday, February 20, 2017

Valentine's Day, Hockey & 10 Months

Power Ranger poses! ;)  We loved having Brecken come play last week.

We met our Little Explorer friends at The Outdoor Campus on Valentine's Day.

Look at all those Little Explorers and mamas!  Love each one of them!  Such a fun group!

sharing Valentine's Day treats with friends

I'm so thankful for my little loves.  I'll never get over the fact that I get to be their mama.

Happy Valentine's Day!  Trolls themed Operation was on sale and it came with a free Trolls watch at Target a few weeks ago.  Now we just need to see the Trolls movie one of these days! ;)


We have been playing lots of Operation this past week!

tulips from my sweet hubby

I helped Clara make a fun craft for Valentine's Day.  We went through our crayons and pulled out the broken ones and then used a crayon sharpener to turn them into shavings.  Clara then designed them on some wax paper.  We put another piece of wax paper on top.  Then I placed a plain piece of paper on top of it all and quickly ran the iron over it a few times.  After letting them cool we cut out hearts and put them up in her window as sun catchers.  Next time I'll advise Clara to use less crayon shavings so the crayon layer will be thinner and allow more light through.  Fun way to use up broken crayons!


Michael and Clara went grocery shopping the next day after dance class and one of the HyVee employees gave Clara this huge Valentine's Day balloon as they were checking out.  On the car ride home I guess she kept saying, "I can't believe that just happened." 💜

two thumbs up from Clara

Davey loves his baby Emma time.

Clara and I (and Davey, too) got haircuts the end of last week.  Isn't that such a great feeling?!

We had tacos and game night with friends on Friday night and had the best time!


Grandpa and Grandma Ellingson gave Clara a gingerbread house when they were here last weekend and she put 99% of it together by herself. 😊

My sweet baby is pulling herself up on everything.  She's going to have so much fun outside this spring and summer!

Clara read Emma a whole stack of books the other day and it was just as sweet as can be.  So blessed to have each other.


Michael's company provided us with Stampede hockey tickets Saturday night so the kiddos all got to stay up late and we made it through 2 of the 3 periods.  We had great seats!  Overall they really liked it, but the blaring noise when they scored was a bit too much.

Emma wasn't quite sure what to think of it all.

Clara and Davey have had so much fun playing outside and exploring with Michael the past several days.

Emma turned 10 months on Saturday and I finally snapped a few pictures of her today.  Oh my goodness, I couldn't love this cute little squishy baby more.

She has 4 teeth now!


Sweet beauty.

Emma and I joined Daddy and the big kids outside for a bit this afternoon.  It's so fun to watch Emma.  Everything is so new and she was just wide eyed taking the world in.  Clara and Davey wanted her to sit on the little tricycle. 😉



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment