Friday, January 24, 2014

David Michael

Next we joyfully welcomed Davey into our family.  He is such a blessing & joy!  Clara & Davey are best friends and even though he currently weighs only one pound less than her he's still her baby.  She loves to take care of him.  Clara is 21 months older than David.  He loves to climb, snuggle, sing, dance, play ball and do anything his big sister is doing.  We love our baby boy!  These are his first two months…

Introducing David Michael...

20 week ultrasound when we found out we were having a BOY!

36 weeks


This was so sweet.  We were comparing bellies.  Clara was looking at my belly then hers and then she gave baby brother a hug.

"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb." Psalm 139:13

40 weeks - This was taken on Davey's due date but he wasn't quite ready.  He was born 4 days later.

David Michael was born September 20, 2012 at 1:04 am.  It tied for the happiest moment of my life.  I was so thankful to finally be holding him in my arms.

8 lbs. 4 oz., 21 in.

our first family of 4 photo :)

my two precious babies

melt my heart

Clara fell in love with Davey very quickly.


home and so precious

5 days old

so alert, checking out uncle Billy

froggy blankets from uncle Billy & aunt Heather

newborn pictures - 12 days old







meeting Great Grandma Kann



Davey with Grandpa & Grandma Ellingson

LOVE him!

sweet girl playing in the leaves

my boys

splish splash


kisses for her baby

1 month old

Davey would often make this little face like he was whistling. :)

first big smile caught on camera

of course Sissy wanted to take a picture like little brother too

morning dances with Daddy

Davey's baby shower my sweet sister Jenna threw us - such great friends and family

ice cream cake, of course :)

Davey with Grandma Ann

David & Mr. David

my beautiful girlfriends Keira, Jessica & Renae

Daddy's 35th birthday

meeting sweet Great Grandma Bisson

Clara holding her baby

a baby kissing a baby

Clara the butterfly ready for Harvest Festival

the butterfly & the cocoon


me & my girl on my 28th birthday

our little artist

future Minnesota Twins fan

scrumptious

Levi and his mama Jillian & daddy Dustin came to visit us!



having fun in ocean world

my handsome little man

sweet Clara and her blankie & ducky

sweet boy



No comments:

Post a Comment