Monday, November 30, 2015

Family Pictures 2015

I got ahead of myself, but the weekend before Davey's birthday party we had our annual family pictures taken.  The kids did SO GOOD and definitely earned their toy they got to pick out afterwards that we bribed them with. ;)  Thanks to our wonderful friend and photographer Ciji!  She is so patient, great with our littles, and takes beautiful pictures.

Crazy to think the next time we do this there will be 5 of us!  I was 9 weeks pregnant here.



I was jumping up and down inside when I realized they were both cooperating for our professional family pictures.  There's a first time for everything! ;)

This one is my favorite!




Right before our photo session I had the idea of doing an announcement photo so Ciji was kind enough to have this chalkboard ready for us.  We are so grateful and excited to meet baby #3 in April!







I mean... how cute is my little guy?!  He looks so big and so little at the same time.  I love him more than words can say.



:)

my one








I love my sweet girl and I'm so thankful to be her mama.


Davey gives the best kisses.








my beautiful girl





No comments:

Post a Comment