Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins

It was sooo good to be reunited with these ladies all at the same time October 24th!  We had the best morning catching up.



I loved meeting this little JOY!

I love this one of both baby girls smiling!

Nova, Miriam and Parker <3

Later that day the kids painted their pumpkins they picked out at Harvest Festival. :)  They were so excited!








my beautiful girl snuggled up in my blardigan :)

The next day we baked pumpkin seeds.  The kids did all the work! :)









Supper with these beautiful friends!  Nothing like a little mamas only time with my favorites!

Jessica and Keira are two of my closest friends and Jessica is due April 9th, I'm due the 19th, and Keira is due the 25th!  Crazy and so fun!

Jessica 16 weeks, me 15 weeks, Keira 14 weeks

Our Little Explorers preschool group took a field trip to The Country Apple Orchard October 26th.

sweet Avalee drinking her cider



It was so fun having Keira and Parker join our group while they were in town visiting!

about to ride out to the pumpkin patch


The kiddos all got to pick a pumpkin from a pathetic modest pumpkin patch. ;)  Haha for real, they drove us right past a beautiful, full pumpkin patch and brought us to a field with a few halfway rotting pumpkins.  Good thing a pumpkin is a pumpkin to preschoolers!


the whole crew!





my beautiful boy


No comments:

Post a Comment