Friday, March 25, 2016

More Christmas Parties

The day after Christmas we went to see the Keira & family who were home visiting from Georgia!

we stopped to see the Christmas light show in Brandon

sweet baby Avery snuggles

The next morning Keira and Parker came to see us at my mom's house.


morning snuggles with Avery

Atika was giving Clara and Davey rides in the lego bin. :)


Clara & Avery <3


I made ornaments for my three girlfriends for our annual Christmas ornament exchange. :)

Boxing Day 2015 :)


sweet baby Sophia

I love this picture of our seven kiddos!  We can see all of their faces and even baby Sophia is smiling!  Hard to believe we will have TEN children next Boxing Day!


about 25, 24, and 23 weeks pregnant :)


My family had our official Christmas party that evening on December 28th

love these little girls

these two :)

Clara & baby Haddie

Grandma & my aunt Teresa

most of my family :)


Clara loves having two little baby girl cousins.  She is so excited for her baby sister to be born!






Atika opening her present from us :)

Haddie modeling her new cozy, footie pajama we got for both her and Avery.







uncle Daniel and Avery

with Haddie

Love these two.  Michael taught Jacob how to play chess years ago. :)

Grandma and Avery sharing some morning snuggles

just two girls in pink polkadot pjs :)

Jordan, me and Grandma ~ two of my favorite people

stockings from Grandma Ann

our life group Christmas party :)

Natalie, Lydia & Solomon

celebrating sweet Jessica's 31st birthday :)

LOVE these girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment