Thursday, February 20, 2014

Davey turns ONE!

Our baby boy turned one September 20th.  He is such a joy and blessing to our family!  He's so sweet, smart, and snuggly.  He loves to climb, eat, and play ball.  Clara, Michael and I love you, Davey!

These pictures are from mid-September till mid-November.  Fall is such a cozy, fun time of the year.  Pumpkins, leaves, and snuggles...

Happy 1st birthday Davey!

We are all laughing because Davey said "cheese" for the first time. :)

Love my handsome baby boy!

clapping after singing Happy Birthday

This boy loves balloons!

At Nick Chase & Aanna Stadem's wedding

my sweet girl

"golden hour"

dressing up for a little dancing in the play room

playing with Mommy's old doctor kits

Davey's 1st birthday party - He had just woken up from nap time.

opening gifts


cupcakes

Grandma Ann and the birthday boy

Davey with Grandma & Grandpa Ellingson

auntie Jenna

uncle Jordan

uncle Jakey giving Clara a push

his new ride from Grandma Ann

Davey's 1 year / family pictures

great love amidst the chaos :)

playing with Daddy

melt my heart - dancing with Daddy

my two sweet babes

I can't even describe the love I have for this girl...

…or this boy!

Clara 2 years 9 months

Davey 1 year




<3

We went back to our photo session spot to try to get a few more shots of the kids since I knew the photographer hadn't gotten many pictures of Clara.



My heart is so full.




The Pumpkin Patch for Kids was such an impressive, free little event for families in Aberdeen.


neighborhood stroll

my grocery shopping buddy

Rain, rain, go away...

Ready for our first Mommy & Me dance class of the season!

Clara gave uncle Billy a little makeover at my cousin Emily's wedding reception.

dancing with my sleeping prince

Mall of America - Lego Land

Clara used to love Dora & Boots.  (She's lost interest recently in favor of Curious George.)

I went to Sioux Falls for the day to visit my beautiful Grandmother who was in a rehab facility after breaking her hip.  Thankfully she's been back home for a few months now.  She's so strong and amazing!

playing in the leaves at Melgaard Park


painting their pumpkins


Happy 36th birthday Daddy!!

Cinderella and Gus Gus ready for Trunk or Treat at church

my 29th birthday dinner

I think he's having fun. ;)


Clara completed her potty chart!  This was really helpful in her potty training progress.

She picked out Candy Land as her reward.

These two have so much fun together.

Our sweet neighbor Diana got a new puppy named Mary.  Clara was in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment