Saturday, January 17, 2015

30

I turned the big 3-0 on November 4th.  Our friend Abigail also turned 30 the week before so we had a double date planned with our hubbies November 3rd to celebrate our birthdays. ...Or so I thought!  When we got to Bracco there was a room full of friends and family waiting for us!  Michael, with the help of friends, threw me an amazing surprise birthday party. :)  It was obvious he put a lot of thought into it.  The room he had rented was beautiful!  He had a buffet of delicious appetizers catered from the restaurant and brought in 2 huge blizzard cakes.  Everyone made me feel so loved!  Afterwards it was realized that there was some miscommunication and a few key people in my life didn't know about the party, but other than that it was perfect!  I am a lucky girl!

my sweet, thoughtful husband

My sister-in-law Emily happened to be in town for work!  What good timing!

Mom & Zachary

My bestie Keira sent flowers from Des Moines, IA.  So thoughtful!





cookie dough blizzard cake-- so so good!

I love our life group!!

my sweet little family


Cherish & Char

Paul & Abigail

Brenda, Doug & Brian

Heather & Billy

Jessica & Nick

Tricia & Jess

Michael had flowers delivered the next day on my actual birthday. :)

Hanging out with my favorites the night of my birthday.  So grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment