Thursday, January 8, 2015

Lewis & Clark

We had the best time camping with friends at Lewis & Clark in Yankton the first weekend of September.  It was surprisingly beautiful there.  I loved all the huge trees and our campsite was right by the river.  Our 4 sets of friends all have RVs and are camping enthusiasts so it was so great to join them for a weekend of fun outdoors.

checking out the Missouri River




Stella helping Davey out with his breakfast ;)


The Big Dougie


checking out their caterpillar friend



Miss Stella Mae :)


the whole group (minus napping baby Linnea)!



Rob & Doug :)

Brenda & Matthew



these 3 love to fish





Isaac & Davey

loved the campfires


And here are some other random pictures over the next two weeks...


Clara's first day of
PRESCHOOL
September 8, 2014
I am THREE years old
My favorite color is PURPLE
My favorite things to do:
*arts and crafts
*singing and dancing
*helping Mommy bake
*playing outside
When I grow up I want to be a BAKER

my precious ones

after Clara's first ballet practice at her new, beautiful dance studio this fall

hanging out with their buddy Parker


piñata fun at Daniel & Regina's going away fiesta


hanging out without any little people-- wahoo!

Sing 'n Sprout

at Great Grandma's - love how my kids get to play with the same toys I played with while visiting Grandma when I was little

in Great Grandma's tree

LOVE.

more Sing 'n Sprout fun


Miss Leah & Clara

I love hanging out with these two!





No comments:

Post a Comment