Saturday, January 14, 2017

Christmas Eve Eve

These pictures are from Christmas Eve Eve.  You know, the eve before Christmas Eve! 😉  I love those final days leading up to Christmas.  There's so much excitement, festive activities and intentional family time.

My "big" kids put their large puzzles together and played with their little figures on them.  They have always been all about little figures.

Of course they have their little disagreements here and there, but overall these two little best friends play so well together.  Makes my mama heart proud.


We made our annual sugar Christmas cookies cutouts on this day.




The sprinkle containers were got were so silly.  They had HUGE holes in the top.  Not really sure what the designers were thinking??  Oh well, I don't think the kids minded using LOTS of sprinkles.




There's no better sound than a baby's giggle!  Davey and Clara were taking turns making Emma laugh. 💕


So fun and tastey, but good thing we only make these once a year! 😉

Auntie Jenna came over in the evening!  It's been so good seeing her while she's been home visiting.  She's such a sweet auntie and sister.

Oh how I love my rocking chair!  I love sitting here rocking and nursing my sweet little babe, but it's also such a cozy place to read books.

Clara is almost constantly crafting or coloring.  She made this for me and put both of our first initials on it.  So sweet. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment