Monday, January 9, 2017

Clara's 6th Ballerina Birthday Party

We celebrated Clara turning 6 with her friends and family on December 10th!  She requested a pink ballerina party, so I ran with that and it was so much fun to put together.

These invites were perfect for the dark pink, light pink, and hints of gold color scheme I had planned.

We partied in our community room again!  We are so thankful to have access to such a great space.





I had this little table set aside for gifts.

These pictures are from each of Clara's first five birthday parties.  My sweet, sweet girl is getting big so fast!  She is such a joy and a blessing.

Monica borrowed me extra tutus in case any of Clara's friends needed one.

I set up a craft table for the girls.  Clara invited six of her girlfriends and they were all able to be there.  We were thrilled!

I couldn't believe when I found these wooden circle banners in the perfect colors on super sale at Hobby Lobby!



Each girl had ballerina coloring pages, a ballerina glitter sticker craft kit, a tiara and a necklace at their seat.



Melissa & Doug ballerina craft kits each had four ballerinas to decorate with stickers and rub on glitter stickers.

Clara had a pink tiara and her friends each got a silver tiara.




I set up this little area for Davey and cousin Isaac -- Nutcracker coloring pages and sticker jewels for their crowns.







We had the party at three in the afternoon, so we just had some snacks, pink lemonade and a cupcake cake.


Tassel banners just make me happy. :)

This is Clara's dance picture from this past spring.  Adorable!

I used natural food coloring for dipped pretzel rods.

sliced strawberries in pink cupcake holders

How great is this ballerina cupcake cake?!  I just showed the Hy-Vee bakery a picture of what I was wanting (thank you Pinterest) and they made it.

Popcorn made with coconut oil is so delicious!

pink lemonade :)


I made this photo op/stage area by layering two light pink table cloths and topping them with lots of tulle!  I love how it turned out!

Clara was so excited for her ballerina party and to be turning 6!  I made her sweet little tutu.


So thankful for these four!

I could not love being her mama more!



I was going through a bin of Clara's baby clothes the day before the party and found this adorable tutu for Emma to wear!  Perfect timing!!

I had to get a picture with my littlest ballerina as well!








Daddy and his littlest princess

Grandma and the girls

Clara and her sweet friends -- Stella, Cali, Celia, Amelia, Ainslee & Lydia
Love these little ballerinas!

We were fortunate enough to have real life ballerina Taylor come to the party and put on a little ballet class for the girls!  They all loved it!






It was pretty much the cutest thing ever!






The girls all took their turn dancing down the row of friends.


Thanks again for doing this for us Taylor!  You made the birthday girl very happy.  Clara said you were her favorite part of her party!




Clara loves her baby cousins Haddie & Avery!


my girls


Happy 6th birthday Clara!  You are so loved!

Somebody helped themselves to the frosting! ;)  Good thing I snapped a picture of the cake before the party.

singing "Happy Birthday"

"Happy, happy, happy birthday,
Happy birthday to you,
Make a special birthday wish,
May all your wishes come true,
We all love you,
We're here to celebrate you!"


Present time! :)






Uncle Jake is so fun!



I'm so bummed this picture turned out blurry!  It's so sweet!

Thankfully my mom took one with her phone as well!

Clara with four of her awesome uncles!  Means so much to have them at her party.

Clara and her boys!  This could not be sweeter!

The balloons kept Emma entertained while we cleaned up. <3

Thank you to everyone who loved on and helped us celebrate Clara!  So grateful for each of you!

Click the following links to see the kids' previous birthday parties:

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment