Thursday, January 12, 2017

December Randoms

These pictures are all of our random photos in December in the weeks surrounding Clara's birthday and leading up to Christmas.  Love the every day little moments.

December 2nd our Little Explorers mama and kiddo group took a tour of Hy-Vee.  We are behind the Chinese food counter getting the inside scoop about how the food is made here.

meeting Larry the lobster :)

Sister snuggles. <3  Clara and Davey can never get enough of their sweet baby sister!  Neither can Michael and I for that matter!

This was taken December 7th and at this point Emma was getting up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth.  She's officially started crawling on Christmas day!  Sweet baby.

Clara was looking so cute all ready for dance class. 

Clara loves her new Troll pajamas that she got from uncle Billy and aunt Heather for her birthday. :)

My sweet baby girl.  I can hardly believe she's six.  I wish I could freeze time.

Clara has been having so much fun with her pottery wheel she got for her birthday from uncle Benjamin and aunt Gabby!



Someone is going to need to pick me up off the floor because I can't handle the cuteness!


Emma turned 8 months old December 18th. <3


Oh happy day!  Love my girls so much!

Since Davey sleeps in Clara's bed anyway, Michael converted Davey's bed back to a crib for Emma.  We got the mobile put up and she loves it!


It was sooooo wonderful having the Anderson family in town for a few weeks!  These little buddies were born only 6 days apart. <3


Oh Parker, haha! :)

Our life group Christmas party was so fun!  I didn't take many pictures, but got a few of some of the kiddos.



We sang some Christmas songs and I just had to snap a picture of Wyatt looking so precious in his footie pajamas.  Love our life group friends so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment